|Services and Benefits
FoodsenseTM, Inc. is a consulting and training firm founded in 1986 for the food industry. The company delivers high quality, value-driven services in food safety and operations. Our services are tailored to increase food safety protection. Our Sanitarians have expert knowledge of food safety; and food service, retail, and processing operations.
- Certified Professional Food Manager Courses
- Third-party sanitation audit and report
- Foodborne illness complaint investigation
- Customized training for management, kitchen, and service staff. Our training is in a module format in subject areas specific to your employees' jobs.
- HACCP plan development and verification
- Third-party HACCP auditing
- NSF Certified HACCP Manager Courses
- Operational risk analysis and security management
- Food sample collection, analysis, and swab testing
- Satisfy the #1 customer expectation of food safety and cleanliness to protect your business and reputation
- Gain a respected third party resource with strong health department relationships and up-to-date knowledge of the food code regulations
- Reduce the risk of foodborne illness and minimize liability exposure